Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kenadee's 7th Birthday




Kenadee has turned 7 years old.  It scares me to think of how fast she is growing up.  She reminds me so much of me and that is the scariest part of all.  She is totally independent and does not like to be told what to do.  I have a feeling that her teenage years might be a little rocky, but we love her just the same.  She is my my little sidekick.  She comes along with me where ever I go.  I can't explain how much this girl means to me.  She had to have a great big birthday party and invited 12 girls.  Talk about crazy, but she had lots of fun.  Then we met up with all of the family at the park to continue the celebration 

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Kenadee!!! We are so sorry we missed it!!! I am such a slacker!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

SherRon said...

Happy Birthday Kenadee!! Your getting so big and alwyas cute as ever.

jenae nae said...

hey kenadee this is morgan your cousin i hope you hade fun with me and hannah on you b-day well i had fun with you

Jami said...

Hi Ellen I finally got a blog although I am not sure how to invite you so if you know please let me know! I can't believe Kenadee is already 7 where does the time go?

Kyle, Ellen, Kenadee, Conner and Ethan