Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kenadee and Conner Graduate

Kenadee and her teacher Mrs Peterson. I can't believe she will be going to first grade next year. Kenadee and I both loved Mrs Peterson. She was a wonderful teacher and taught Kenadee so much. Her biggest accomplishment this year was learning to read. She picked it up so fast and reads every day. I hope her love for reading continues through out her life.

What good grandparents. They all came out to support Kenadee on her big day.
Conner and his teacher Mrs Jenni. He learned so much this year and can't wait to start kindergarten. He is quite competitive so he tries to keep up with Kenadee and he has done pretty good. Most of the learning skills that Kenadee has past off Conner can do as well. I guess his compitive spirt has turned out to be an advantage when it comes to school work.

1 comment:

Richins Family said...

I can't believe that you posted new pictures!!!! Yea!
I love seeing pictures of you all. We love you and miss you!
Cute pictures!

Kyle, Ellen, Kenadee, Conner and Ethan