Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

Jami tagged me, so I guess I better be a good sport and participate.

8 TV Shows I watch
  1. Grey's Anatomy 
  2.  HGTV
  3. Food Network
  4. Army Wives
  5. Brothers & Sisters
  6. ESPN (thanks to Kyle)
  7. E Channel
  8. Jon and Kate plus 8 

8 Things that happened yesterday
  1. Packed up everything to head home from St. George
  2. Went to church
  3. Drove home form St. George
  4. Unpacked
  5. Made Dinner
  6. Read to my kids
  7. Played games with my kids
  8. Read

8 Places I like to eat
  1. PF Changs
  2. Outback
  3. Brick Oven
  4. Joe Vera's
  5. Octavios
  6. Cafe' Rio
  7. Red Lobster
  8. Chef's Table

8 Things I'm looking forward to
  1. UEA 
  2. Trip to Florida next month
  3. The Holiday Season
  4. Getting my new water softener 
  5. Going to visit my Mom and Bruce on their mission (they don't even leave for a few more weeks but I can't wait until I can go out and visit all the areas they will be over)
  6. Kyle's new job position (less stress)
  7. The starting of a new year so we can close out all the books from Kyle's door business and never have to do them again
  8. Date Night

8 Things on my wish list
  1. Pay off our house
  2. Going to Disneyland with the kids
  3. New mattress
  4. A cleaning Lady
  5. Kids that never whine
  6. Kenadee to be doing better in math
  7. My basement to be decorated
  8. A new camera

3 comments:

Camille Jensen said...

I'm making my blog private. e-mail me so I can re-invite you k. cami.jensen1980@gmail.com

Brittany said...

Kyle,
Who am I? Here's a hint, I could whoop your trash at fishin' any day of the week (well...p-day that is). This is Greeny,...my wife found your blog after I was telling her a "bass fishin" story about you. Give me a shout...it's been too long ole boy!
P.S. I left a little something on your high faluten "company email"!

Brittany said...

Hey I just realized I had my profile locked, but it is fixed now if you want to see what we are doing. Sorry and thanks.

Kyle, Ellen, Kenadee, Conner and Ethan