Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Kyle turned 29 this weekend.  He has always promised to be a millionaire by the time he is 30.  He has one year to make an extreme amount of money.  Good luck!   I figure once a year it is okay to brag about my good husband.  I hope I don't bore you.

  • He has a kind heart.
  • He is an amazing father.
  • He tries his hardest in all that he does.
  • He is very driven to achieve the goals he sets for himself. 
  • He is the most giving person I know.
  • He honors his priesthood.
  • He still takes me on a date once a week.
  • He isn't above housework.
  • He loves me despite the fact that I am a little crazy.

I could keep going.  But I think you get the point.  I married a pretty great guy.  Happy Birthday Kyle!  Your family loves you.

1 comment:

Shelley Reid said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!
One more year in the twenties - !

Kyle, Ellen, Kenadee, Conner and Ethan